On Sunday we blessed Benjamin. It was weird not having a million people in the prayer circle. But having a ward family helps. We had our good friends the Penrod's and Jackson's come. Then they came over for some lunch. I was really nervous about everything, but everything went well. Benjamin was perfect during the blessing and everyone had fun at our house.
I am so grateful for my family and knowledge of the gospel. It makes days like this, when people are 1,700 miles away, to know that we are still connected.
Life is great. And I am happy to report that I am not going crazy with three kids. People kept telling me how difficult my life was going to be. How I'd hate life until my oldest went to kindergarten. It made me really frustrated when people would tell me this.
But life could not be better. And thinking about Joshua going to kindergarten scares me! I have never been away from him for that long. I love my boys and all the craziness that happens in our life. I would not have it any other way!
Almost caught a smile.

First family picture of all FIVE of us!


3 comments:
I LOVE that family photo of all FIVE of you!!! Your boys are just darling and you are an incredible mom! Miss you!
Can we move there tomorrow? All of you look great in your "first" family pic! Your boys are adorable as always! I am up for any vacations we can plan for our families to go together :)
Such a cute family picture! Love you all.
Post a Comment