Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Sunday, July 28, 2013

Update

It has been a while since I have blogged, but tomorrow marks my last OB visit, and I am super excited to stop making trips up to Nashville to my doctors office. 

I am doing well and we are already on a schedule. :) Hurray OCD me!!! 

I have been so happy with the discovery that food DOES INDEED taste good. I've eaten a PB&J almost everyday and it has been beyond delicious. The dinners I make have suddenly taken on a new form of deliciousness. 

I love having my baby Benjamin around. He's such a good baby and sleeps so well!!! He really is a golden baby, I never thought I would actually get one of those, or even that they existed. 

 
Hanging out while the bothers jump around him. 

Joshua put his cars like this while I was napping. He woke me up and said he had a surprise for me and that I would be really excited. Guess I have helped develop an OCD child! Yeah! 
Friday night sleepover, with pizza, of course. Man, I love these boys!!!! 

Look who matches church chairs. He's getting so big and I LOVE it!!! 

No comments:

Blog Archive