I can't believe June is over. It has been a crazy month. But I am doing well and enjoying my perfect little boy! He has been such a great baby! He sleeps well and hardly ever cries. He likes being around someone but doesn't have to be rocked or bounced. Which is something we are not use too--Joshua and Samuel always had to be rocked and we spent long nights trying to get them to sleep.
My recovery has gone well, minus a HUGE detour with mastitis. That was probably the worse pain I have ever felt. I spent two days with severe chills, high fever, and body pains in every part of my body.
People have asked me if I am getting stir crazy and I can honestly say, no! I just want to go back to my bed and sleep. I don't need "me" time yet, I just want to nap. But it is probably due to the many friends I have had visit me. I have been really blessed with visits, meals, gifts, and one neighbor even mowed our lawn.
Now my mom is here and I am having fun monopolizing her time.
i forgot how horribly slow recovery is and am trying really hard not to be frustrated with my lack of mobility. But life is good and we are grateful for three beautiful healthy boys!!
My boys doing yoga with me
My boys
My future BYU Cougar




No comments:
Post a Comment