Matt is a fabulous husband. He gave me a "day off" yesterday and I took full advantage of it. I have been so tired lately and really just frustrated that my body is making me slower. I freak out if my house is a mess and then clean it, and then need a nap. After going to the park, I need a nap. After getting ready for the day, I need a nap. I was getting really overwhelmed because I am so tired, of everything.
But sometimes you just need sometime to recharge. I went and had my haircut (which I love it now), went shopping, and ate at one of my favorite places, The Cheesecake Factory. Mmmmmm. It's not one of Matt's favorite so we don't often go there.
I am really happy that I have a husband who understand my needs. I love him. I can't say more than that. I am truly blessed to have someone who always puts me first. My boys will have a great example in Matt of how to be a good husband. What a great pre- Valentine's day gift.
Who could argue that good food and retail therapy can have a huge effect on your happiness? :) Thanks Matt!
Weekly Quote
"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins
Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

No comments:
Post a Comment