Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

The Break...








I love this time of year! Lots of family, breaks, and food. I wasn't looking so much towards the food part of the holiday this year but luckily the IV fusion center snuck me in before the break and because of that I was able to enjoy some of Thanksgiving. It was so fun to see Josh play with one of his two cousins on my side. He loved her and especially loved Grandpa! They were so cute, I just wish he could find someone who would run with him all the time!

The week before Thanksgiving we went to Bear Lake because, why not? Both matt and I needed a break and we invited my brother and his cute wife Michelle. We went swimming and then just played. It was great! We love spending time with them!

No comments:

Blog Archive