Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Baby 2



The final word is that we are having another BOY!!!!! Baby looks great and healthy in all aspects. Mommy even gained some weight, wahoo! I think this is the only time I will be excited about weight gain.

I'm ecstatic because I won't have to buy new clothes and I will already know what to do this time with a little boy. It won't be playing the 'holy crap what do I do' game again. Which will be nice. I have so much fun with Josh so it will be exciting to have another boy who will probably be just as crazy as josh. I love little boys!

I just wanted a girl to accessorize and not cut off all that hair! It makes me so sad when I walk past the racks of cute clothes for girls that are on clearance and head to my small little half rack that has a few boys clothes, which are always newborn size...so lame. I also dieing to do hair of little girls...so maybe some of you who have girls can just let me come over and do their hair. That is basically the only reason I wanted a girl...which I guess are pretty shallow reasons so it is a really good thing we are having a boy because BOYS ARE SO CUTE!!!!!

5 comments:

Maddie said...

Yay for boys!! So exciting! SO glad to hear you got to enjoy the holiday!

Becky said...

Maybe our dream to have a little girl will come true someday, mine in the afterlife! :) I love my boys! Think about you lots!

Nikki Taylor said...

Congrats on the baby BOY!!! Wahoo!! That is so fun! I think two boys together would be so fun. They will be best buds and wild together! You are the perfect mom for boys. I am very happy for you guys and am so glad you got to enjoy Thanksgiving! Can't wait to see you at Christmas.

Haskell's said...

and little boys love their mommy! I am so excited for you. I am so excited for you! I want a little girl too so bad! I love the he dances too. I always sing and dance with sawyer and he is now starting to dance back. I LOVE it because braydon NEVER dances. You are so lucky you don't gain! I was a Whale. I know you don't feel lucky you feel crappy, but we are all jealous of you. I can't wait to see your new addition. I am super excited you made one darling boy so I know this new boy will be the same!!

Cierra Johnson said...

Congratulations!!!! So excited for you guys! Josh is going to be a great big brother! :)

Blog Archive