Also recently I waxed our car and Joshua had to join in because he loves to do anything I do. What a cutie!





18 months and still such a cutie!!
These are just a few thing Josh loves to do. Here are also some great
pictures. I'm ready to come home to UT now and ready to not live out
of a suite case anymore. I love my little boy to pieces! He's so
precious! I think right now we are driving each other crazy because we
are bored. He really has to be around lots of people to be happy.
Mommy is not fun enough for the whole day. He loved it when my parents
came to visit and he was such a sweetie! He loves it when we visit our
neighbors who have three girls but I feel bad going over there
everyday. But I love the two ladies I've gotten to know better here
over the summer! What a fun summer.
BTW Josh doesn't have his 18 month stats yet because we haven't been
to the doctor yet. But that is he first thing we are doing the moment
we get back! I'm so excited for a better MD for him!
Loves kitchens and playing with pots and pans
Loves his daddy...watches movies with dad of himself playing and dancing
Loves nursery
Loves every food very good eater
Loves to be outside
Loves to run
Loves birds
Loves trees
Loves the park
Loves the boy slides at parks
Speaks and say anything u say as long as there is no binki in sight
Loves books
Hates shopping--unless he can run around the whole store unchecked
Loves to be with other kids
Loves hugs and kisses
Mommys little protector, whenever daddy makes her laugh too hard he
cries bc he thinks he's hurting me
So smart--figures out how to use our Iphone--happening for months now
Loves to explore
Loves to run
Much better in the car now
Very social
Hates to be indoors
Loves his Legos
Loves cookies
Loves balls!!!
Likes nemo and up
Likes to eat snacks and watch a quick episode of burn notice or high
school musical with us--I don't like high school musical but Josh
loves the dancing and singing so I watch it
Loves to raise his hand
Loves music!!!
Loves to dance to any kind of music especially Kelly clarkson--maybe
bc that is daddys ringtone
Hates to shop and try on clothes
Likes to be naked
Loves to splash
Loves bath time
Great sleeper--except when he rolls off the bed--soon that won't be a
problem since our crib will be back soon!
Getting Better at listening to mommy
Always scrapes his knees when playing outside
Loves to have me kiss his hurts better
Loves to swim with daddy
Loves to take naps on big bed
Loves to help me anyway he can, mop, clean the mirror, clean anything
with a clorox wipe
Loves to help me do laundry--he especially loves to hug our garments--
I have no idea why?
Loves his car trucks!
Loves to go pick up daddy from work
Loves to jump in any puddle and get all dirty
He's a little OCD--which I love!
Can't have his hands dirty
Pokes out his mouth so mommy can wash it clean after he eats
Hates, hates it when his hands are dirty!
Hates it when hecant rub off my moles on my leg
Loves to run and play in parking lots--that's bc our old apt use to be
right infront of a parking lot
Getting better with being around strangers
Loves to be around girls
That's about all I can think of and all you probably have time to
read. I'm so grateful to be a mom. I don't deserve such an angel. He
has such a sensitive spirit--just like his daddy! I love when he
laughs and love to chase him around. I love to watch him sleep and
love to see him in his Sunday white shirt and tie! Just can't wait for
the cold weather so we can add an argyle sweater to the mix! Can you
tell, I need a girl to dress, boys just don't have as many cute
options but it is better ecnomically for us.
`
4 comments:
OH my heck this makes me miss you guys so much! Hurry back. I need to see him. He and Ryan are so close in age and hardly know eachother at all. Oh!! What a cutie! I look forward to seeing you on the 21st!
Love ya!
Josh is the cutest thing ever! Great list. What doesn't he like?!! :) See you guys soon!
18 months already?!? That is just plain crazy! You really are such an amazing mother and I look up to YOU so much! Thank you for the kind comment you made on my post. I think we are both pretty lucky and blessed to be mom's to such angels. Hope to see you soon!!!
Can you believe how fast it goes!! I think this is such a fun age!! I loved reading everything that Joshua is up too!! So fun!!
Post a Comment