Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

My Secret Garden...


How could you not love the view?

Secret walk ways to the ocean...





I love California! I love the beautiful walk ways and how everything is sunny and so well kept. Sure they probably pay for that neatness in taxes and HOA fees but I don't so I'm pretty happy with enjoying the sites. Here is where I go to work out my thoughts and frustrations. I blade along the harbor with my awesome jogging stroller and listen to great music. It all adds up to make a beautiful relaxing 2 hours with Joshua loving every minute! Who says you can't have it all?

No comments:

Blog Archive