Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Thoughts...

So yesterday was one of the craziest days I ever had. I went from being really happy to being really sad, to being really happy again. I just now need to list some things.

-I love salsa
-Love that salsa is my comfort food
-Love that I can eat a whole bowl of salsa on my own
-Love that salsa is not ice cream or chocolate because that would make my indulgence wrong
-Am happy that Matt loves salsa too
-Love that Matt laughs at me when he comes home to find the new bought salsa container empty and my guilty face
-I love that salsa is made up of vegetables
-All salsa is not made equally...


-Music
-I love my ipod
-Can't wait to one day have an iphone...so excited
-Listening to music helps take me places I have never been
-Music helps to drain out those worked up emotions
-Where would I be without music in my workouts?
-Basically music rocks my world



-Dancing
-I love to dance
-I have always loved to dance
-I work out my frustrations through dancing...Joshua loves to watch me dance and laughs all the time at me...probably because I'm crazy
-I love movies about dance, Take the Lead especially
-Love Latin dancing, love Latin moves!
-Love that I am a Latin who can dance


My last post was a little too serious but it really was something I just needed to write out. This post is just another thing I needed to write out because sometimes it helps to share what helps you vent.

No comments:

Blog Archive