Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas in St.George

I wanted to write a quick blurb because I had such a wonderful Christmas! I was able to spend a whole week in St. George with my entire family. This is especially great because I have a sister moving back East. She will now be so far away but I will make sure to visit her once she gets settled.

We stayed at our timeshare and had loads of fun because we were all there. Joshua behaved mildly well and warmed up to my family pretty quickly. He especially liked our newest addition to the family, Michelle. I think it might have something to do with the black hair but who knows. He loves my sisters and even Joe got in good with him by the end of the week.

Christmas was great except when my beautiful red palm centro phone broke. So sad, I loved that phone and it had so many great notes in it. It had all my doctor's appointments from my pregnancy, doc's information, notes from Ethan's baby blessing, and a few other things that were extremely special. I was able to manage to get back some information but if you would like my new phone number let me know.

So now that my phone was broken Matt & I decided to do something crazy and get iphones. I was a little worried but we went with the 8gig instead of the 16gig which made it a lot cheaper than we planned on. I was a little worried about losing my key board but I think I am now officially a MAC person. I know, I feel awful but I they are so user friendly that it is hard not to like them. They are like kitten heels and pumps...they seems like they would be weird and uncomfortable but once you break them in they are great! I really love shoes & coats if you didn't know ;).

We are glad to be home but sad to leave St. George weather. I forgot how cold it was and am not looking forward to one of the coldest month in Logan...January. But I will get through it and look forward to seeing fall leaves again!

I'm too tired to post pictures but I will soon of our adventures. Strangely I didn't take that many photos but I think it was because we were having so much fun. I love my family and I love hanging out with them. I only wish El Jacob was there too but he will be here in less than a month! WAHOO!

I hope you all had a safe and great Christmas too!

No comments:

Blog Archive