Cute adore Saders! I love her!
At the REAL Salt Lake game with friends. It was such an exciting game but Joshua thought otherwise. He hated the loud noise and since REAL scored 4 times it was really hard for him to deal with the noise. He watched the fireworks just fine later after the game though.
Friends for life. Diana & I had so much fun at the game. It was so good to catch up with her.
Family spending time together. Joshua actually did great at the beginning. It wasn't until they scored that he freaked out.
The move to Utah State was chaotic! It was hard on all! I even got sick right after the move with an extremely high fever, so Matt took care of Joshua while I slept most of the day. It is so hot here but not nearly as hot as in Bountiful. I have realized that I was not meant to live in Utah during the summer. Hopefully Matt will get an internship somewhere cold during next summer so I don't have to worry about the heat anymore.
Latest news on Joshua. Did I mention he is allergic to Milk! What a joke for me! I love Cheese, Ice cream, and most dairy products. I have had to cut out all diary from my diet and it has been rough. Joshua is loving to walk (with assistance) around his new home and loves his bouncer. He now prefers to sleep on his stomach and we are grateful because he is starting to sleep longer than he ever has. Maybe he will start sleeping through the night...one can only hope.
3 comments:
I am so happy for Joe and Michelle! They are SO adorable together! I hope their day was perfect. As for Joshua...he is so FREAKIN cute! I can't stand it! I hope you guys enjoy Logan and come visit us in B-Town occasionally.
Maybe if we both work on Joe and Michelle having a baby it will happen a little sooner!!! How sad that he is allergic to milk that sounds no fun, good look with that! It was way good to see you at the wedding and to see your cute little boy in person!!
I'm sorry you got so sick after you guys moved.... how do you like your new place?
Post a Comment