Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Sunday, July 5, 2009

A Quick Glance at Us

Isn't he the cutest! We finally had some family photos taken.

I love doing these montages of our family. I made one last year for our desk top and thought we needed an updated one. Actually, it was Matt's idea but I put it together. I love our little family! It looks like we have come a long way!



Little Baby Joshua posing for his pictures.



This is one of my favorite family ones that we had taken. I only wish he would of smiled but the photographer was probably too goofy for him to take serious. Those people can be crazy sometimes.


1 comment:

Cristyannie said...

You guys are the cutest little family! I can't wait to meet your little guy soon! Yay! Love your family pictures! XoXo

Blog Archive