This was taken in November when I was helping to take care of my grandfather. When I came to come give him a ride he was ecstatic. He was so happy to go out for a ride that he started to dance and sing. I laughed and then had a feeling to record it. He died a few months later and now this video is priceless. I love and miss my Grandpa Nielsen! Thanks for always making me laugh!
Weekly Quote
"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins
Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.
1 comment:
Oh my gosh...I miss him SO much! This video is PRICELESS! That is the Grandpa I will always love and remember! Thanks for sharing! Oh and PS...I think you might have the CUTEST baby ever! I can't stand it!
Post a Comment