Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Visitors & Baths


With my grandmother. She is 92 and still going strong. I love showing him off to people! Although he was asleep most of the time we were there.

My hilarious grandpa! He suffered from a stroke years ago and can't talk but he is really 'with it' sometimes and when we came by he was SO EXCITED to see Joshua and me. He patted Joshua's head and just kept smiling.


First real bath with grandma.

So this picture sums it all up...he is totally worth all the pain and suffering. He is just adorable!



4 comments:

Meg said...

Oh he is so adorable! I think he looks alot like Matt. Of course he has your beautiful thick dark hair, but I can totally see Matt in his face! oh, p.s. Can I get your address. If you don't want to post it on my blog you can just send me a quick text, thanks!

Josh and Tori Furlong said...

He is so adorable!! I love the close up picture in the bath!! He is so cute and you are right totally worth the pregnancy to have such a sweet little boy!!!

Joe and Diana said...

oh my gosh Maritza.... I think your baby is the most adorable baby I have seen... I have to go visit you soon...

Bethany said...

He's cute Reetz...(so are grandma and granpda- but we knew that already). You look like you are feeling better in those pic's also...

Blog Archive