Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Getting the Hang of Motherhood

Joshua loves our bed. I know, he doesn't sleep in it with us EVER but takes snaps on top of the covers. But it is a magical place because he always goes to sleep when he is laid there.

Joshua loves his swing. It has saved us countless times!


More cute bed pictures. Isn't he adoreable!
There are many things that I have learned so far while trying to be a mom. Here are the top 5 things:
1. My life is not my own anymore
2. The days of being selfish with my time are over
3. Sleeping for more than 6 hours straight won't ever happen
4. Costco has the best wipes and diapers
5. I will always scream when he pees on me...it is like a perfect TALL fountain, which is always headed toward my face.
I really have enjoyed being a mom and can't believe that I am one. Joshua is worth all the work. Everytime he smiles at me I just fall to pieces. I love him & Matt so MUCH!
p.s. the sixth thing would be that I am so LUCKY to have an amazing husband!

1 comment:

Cristyannie said...

Maritza! I can not believe how adorable your little guy is! Congratulations!

Blog Archive