I have always been fascinated with art. It was what finally made me want to read more. I had this amazing art history book and it blew-up my world. I had no idea that people could create such beautiful works of art.
Because I paint my children all love to paint. My husband has always believed in my art work and he decided to take it to the next level. We now own an LLC for my art. I plan to start working on an inventory and selling them. I'm not sure which websites I will be using to sell my work but I am excited that I will be creating a passive income for our family. I really don't want to work when my kids are all finally in school but I would like to have a job.
Today I am starting on painting again. I haven't painted since I was pregnant with Ben. I have some really good ideas to work from so let's see how they turn out.
I teach in RS and I made a word cloud in the silhouette of Christ. The words are words that President Benson said were used to describe Christ throughout the book of mormon. He only listed 25 but said there were over 100.

No comments:
Post a Comment