Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Rambling Again...

I haven't posted in a while because I have been lazy.  The new year started with sickness and crazy amounts of snow.  It really is weird living for three years being afraid of ice and snow and then coming back to a place where people don't seem to mind.

My boys have loved the snow and we do like that the snow doesn't stay for too long.  It helps us appreciate the weather.

So here is some journaling.


Joshua had his birthday in January.  I cannot believe how big he is getting and how fast he is growing up.  He love going to school and we are grateful he at least gets to ride a bus.  He took several friends to a movie and then partied with Uncle Joe and Aunt Michelle.  It was a great birthday weekend. 

He is full of personality. Truly, I am so blessed to be his mother.  He makes me so happy. 

Colorado is sunny I will give it that.  We like playing in the snow and then playing soccer the next day.  Both Samuel and Joshua will be playing this spring and I am elated!!!!! Our saturdays will be consumed for the next few months by soccer games! 

My favorite picture of him wearing my favorite sweater.  He only lets me dress him occasionally.  He mainly likes comfortable clothes.  

Proud mommy moment.  Both both anxious about reading their scriptures before bed.  Joshua is reading them all by himself and loves too.  It wasn't encouraged by us but he desperately loves to read them every night.  I am amazed that he has progressed so much.  Wish I could devote more time to him because I feel like he really could do anything.  

The reason I get up in the morning.  Truly.  

Joshua shared his frosting at his school's Valentine's day party with SAm.  I was going to stop it but then I realized how cute it was.  I tried not to squirm from the idea of sharing germs but we are family so it doesn't matter right? 

My parents and brother came to visit and needless to say they the boys loved having company.  Especially playing the wii with Uncle Jake.  

No comments:

Blog Archive