"May God help us to be a little kinder, showing forth greater forbearance, to be more forgiving, more willing to walk the second mile, to reach down and lift up those who may have sinned but have brought forth the fruits of repentance, to lay aside old grudges and nurture them no more."
Forgiveness, President Hinckley
We have been busy preparing for family to visit us this thanksgiving. We had a full house for several days. But there always seemed like something or someone to play with. My boys really loved having constant playmates from the time they woke.
I was even able to do two shopping outings without children. It was a very successful week. I love this holiday season! My boys are all ready for Christmas now! We put up our tree the week of Thanksgiving...yup I'm one of those people. My holidays just share time...at least that's what I tell myself.
Playing at our favorite park with the cousins.
Joshua made his own little pumpkin pies this year. Aren't they adorable!
Here is a picture of my turkey! 22 lbs and all! I'm a grown-up and cooked my own turkey this year. It was too stressful but it all worked out.
Our FHE lesson on thankfulness turned out great. The boys had a blast trying to name all the things they were thankful for. 




No comments:
Post a Comment