I can't believe three years ago we had no idea about anyone here in TN or Ben. Three years ago I was trying to fathom the idea of having 2 boys. I still had my awesome friends in Logan with me though. Student life was painful but much less complicated.
All I can say is I love being Samuel's mom. I love that we call him Samuel the Lamenite. I love that he falls asleep EVERYWHERE...seriously. He goes and goes and then stops, sometimes mid bite. He is sweet and funny. He is a great big brother for Ben and has always showed love for Ben. Samuel always wants to help me do errands and must go on "adventures" everyday. He hates just being stuck at home.
He currently loves elephants, the zoo and of course the usual cars and trains. He has a special bond with Daddy and is all around a happy boy.
Love you Samuel!









1 comment:
Okay I know….it's time for me to update my blog! I love that I can go on here and look at recent pics :) Boys are the best!! Miss you guys like crazy and I promised Matt I was going to call more!! The dinosaur place looks cool. Kinda life-size! Cutest boys ever!
Post a Comment