For Labor Day my sister came and visited me from AZ. We had a blast and she wore us out. We did lots of shopping and playing. It was so good to see her.
After she left we all had colds/allergies and have been trying to recover. But we are now on the mend and happy no one was really sick.
Having Emily around made me miss my family more. Sometimes I wish I lived closer to them so I could see them more often. But right now three of my moms six kids live outside of UT. My poor mom. Maybe one day we will all live closer.
3 Months
After our Labor Day fun half of my boys crashed.
Our first trip to the zoo with Ben.

Labor Day fun with friends.

Opryland outlet shopping with my sister






3 comments:
Something so special about having a visit from your sister! Glad you took full advantage and wore yourself out!
A smooch to your handsome and cute boys! Love all the smiling faces. I'm sure your boys loved every minute while your sister visited. :) Jealous!!!
Seriously we need to get together... where exactly do you leave so we can plan something. I NEED to meet your darling fun adorable and squishy boys!! and i just need you back in my life.
Post a Comment