-I currently want the Walmart brand of take home pizza...it sounds so good and I live 25+ minutes away from a Walmart so I am pretty upset about that, not willing to drive that far with two kids, only to enter the madness of Walmart
-I take naps every day
-I still have not bought Maternity clothes, just larger clothes from Ann Taylor and TJMaxx because I HATE all those pregnancy stores and am cheap
-I frequently am asked for my zip code for my credit card but I honestly can't remember it when it comes time...I just sit there and look like an idiot...
-From the situation described above you can tell my neurons aren't quite firing right, I have been really struggling explaining myself and remembering things
-I am incredibly depressed when my shows for the week are not new and I have to wait another week to see what happens on Grey's Anatomy...
-People have started to tell me that, "I didn't even know you were pregnant!" Great, so thanks for thinking I was just getting fat lately, because clearly I have been getting pudgy
-Hate it when people at the grocery store ask if they can help me, I really am bad at accepting anyone's help and I DO appreciate their kindness but I am stubbornly independent and I DON'T really need their help...see the pride there
-Love it when Joshua talks to my baby Benjamin belly and ask how he is feeling
-Love to see that Samuel is obsessed with little babies because he is going to have a rude awakening with not being the baby or center of things...poor kid
-I never know how far along I am, so please don't ask. I am just trying to get through each day and count that as a victory.
-Feel like once I get to week 30 my troubles will be over, don't know why because I will still have 9 weeks more to go after that...
-Doctor is kind of worried that I haven't gained that much weight (see doctor, I told you I don't eat and need the zofran) but never fear, I know the weight comes the last 3-4 weeks...my future looks so bright..
Those are my confessions of a 6 month plus, don't ask me how far along I am, pregnant lady. And an ugly picture to prove that I do indeed look like I have gained quite a hefty amount, but the scales say otherwise...it's really weird.
1 comment:
You look so good!! I'm not even just saying it, you really look it. Love Baby B already.
Post a Comment