Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

More...



On Tuesday we celebrated Joshua's birthday. I brought his class Panera bread. They love the bread not the macaroni and cheese don't you love toddlers unpredictability. His teacher set up the class so cute with balloons and a birthday sign.

She even bought him a present. We love miss Mandy! And grateful she loves Joshua so much!!!

Happy birthday cute boy!!! Can't believe you are three!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Happy Birthday Joshua!! Hope you had a fun day!

Haskell's said...

This summer we are planning a time to meet up!!! I know sawyer would just be in heaven. Let's figure out when me you and Becca can meet! I can't believe he is three! He is so adorable and seems like soooo much fun.

Blog Archive