

Today Joshua went to preschool! I cried leaving him and felt horrible all day long. This preschool is part of a private school and a church of Christ denomination... I don't really know what that means, but they learn Bible stories, so that's good ;). He goes twice a week from 8-3pm. It's kind of long but he LOVES it! The teacher is great and the pupil to teacher ratio is incredibly low! I'm so happy we are getting more involved in the community and that he will be making friends other than the ones from church.
Matt and I are lucky because he makes enough for me to stay home with the kids. Most parents in this ward have to have dual incomes to make ends meet. So most of the kids his age go to day-care or spend time with grandma. So when they are available Matt is home, and let's be honest, when my hubby is home, all I want to do is spend time with him. I'm not a social butterfly and am elated when my family gets to be together. Which means, my social-butterfly of a child gets denied friends :(. But now we have a good solution to that.
So now we will go to preschool, the zoo, and the mall every week. Which makes for a happy Joshua & Samuel! I'm so tired at the end of the day but they make me incredibly happy and I'm so grateful for my boys!
1 comment:
How fun for Joshua to go to preschool! And from 8-3...that's great! Hope you are loving your new place! We think of you guys often way far out there.
Post a Comment