Some funny things on our drive-
-matt hit a poor already been hit bunny with the giant haul and luckily I was far enough behind him that it didn't get on the car but it seriously exploded...I know sick but at the same time it was funny...Hillaree and jeff know I laugh at inappropriate times
-there was a massive storm in Wyoming and most cars had to pull off the road because you could not see anything! It was crazy rain with hale the size of marbles! Basically Wyoming was an ugly stressful state to drive through
-on our second night we stayed at a Marriott and ate delicious over-priced food. But I told matt I didn't care because I just drove 10 hours through two states and ate nothing but granola bars all day...so I was going to order room service.
-our apartment is ...well... An apartment. It's more space than we've ever had and is clean/safe but not exactly what we were looking for. This made me sad initially. Matt came home and saw me starring into my closet and he asked what I was doing. I told him, I know this might be vain but whenever I get sad I just come look at my pretty shoes and awesome designer finds I found for cheaper than you can find their counterparts at walmart, and somehow life gets better. I then said whoever said worldly things can't buy happiness didn't know how to shop. He just laughed at me.
-Joshua loves the extra space here and is always running around saying some random adorable thing and it makes me so happy he has so much more space.
-for the first time in our marriage I don't have stuff under our bed! Yes! I've waited years to say that!
-our ward is great and we do really like it here! I'm excited for matt to start work and I'm excited to get more familiar with Tennessee. Pictures to come of our apartment ...that will be mainly for my family who will never probably see our first great apartment here.
No comments:
Post a Comment