Hello world cup referees,
Please learn what off sides really looks like. Also please learn how to communicate what call you actually called. BTW a ball to the face does not deserve a yellow card. Seriously! Where did you learn the game?
I'm sure you will get enough flack from everyone else but...seriously... what were you thinking??????
Mexico and the USA deserve one more point each from aweful calls!!!!
Weekly Quote
"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins
Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.
1 comment:
One more point!! The U.S should have two more points. We would have won if it wasn't for the stupid stupid refs. What the heck! I hate them all and I don't feel bad saying that!
Post a Comment