Weekly Quote
"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins
Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Old Friends Who Feel Like Family
My friend Christina came to visit us over Labor Day weekend. I was so excited when she sent me a message on facebook telling me that she was coming. I love her to death and love hanging out with old friends from the MSS office! I also set her up with one of my best friends and we ALL had fun. We went golfing, shopping, and to a fabulous restaurant in SLC. I'm so sad she is gone and my fun is over but this weekend I will be hanging out with family and it too will be a blast! September has been such a great month and I am afraid that October will not be as much fun. Oh, but I will have to try and make it fun...at least I will get to wear my many coats/jackets soon!
Joshua hanging out while the rest of us were trying to pretend we knew how to golf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment