This is how I feel most of the time. I'm still puking on a daily basis and sleep most of the time I'm not puking. I'll be so happy when he is born. I take comfort though knowing that he is super strong because all he does is kick me...all day long!
Weekly Quote
"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins
Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(10)
-
▼
November
(9)
- Thanksgiving Break
- TAG...Your it!!This is a tag that I think everyone...
- These are more current pictures of me pregnant. I...
- This is us in CA. I'm so happy to back in Utah. ...
- This was taken in August for graduation. I'm fina...
- This is how I feel most of the time. I'm still pu...
- So I knew our baby was boy when everyone thought h...
- Pregnant Ritzy!
- Matt & I at Grand Canyon
-
▼
November
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment