Weekly Quote
"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins
Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
So I knew our baby was boy when everyone thought he was going to be a girl. I also just know that our baby is going to come December 23. He'll be a little bit early but still considered full-term. This was a pic of my third ultrasound. He wouldn't hold still and just kept showing us his butt and proving that he was indeed, a boy. I have a feeling he is going to be a baby that runs around with his clothes off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blog Archive
-
▼
2008
(10)
-
▼
November
(9)
- Thanksgiving Break
- TAG...Your it!!This is a tag that I think everyone...
- These are more current pictures of me pregnant. I...
- This is us in CA. I'm so happy to back in Utah. ...
- This was taken in August for graduation. I'm fina...
- This is how I feel most of the time. I'm still pu...
- So I knew our baby was boy when everyone thought h...
- Pregnant Ritzy!
- Matt & I at Grand Canyon
-
▼
November
(9)
No comments:
Post a Comment