Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Sunday, July 5, 2015

April, May, June...

I use to be really good at blogging.  But it seems like time is going by much faster every day.  Since I last updated this blog, Samuel turned 4 [the moment this happened he started saying he was almost 5], we also celebrated Matt's birthday, and Ben's is now 2!

We also took a vacation to Bear Lake, where we were able to meet up with both Matt's family and mine.  The boys enjoyed being around their cousins and they have really missed them.  Now that we live closer to UT we plan on making more trips and so far everyone has really enjoyed being closer to family.

Our family is healthy and really enjoying living in Colorado.  At first I reluctantly enjoyed my time here because I missed my Tennessee family but now I am feeling like this a great place for our family.

Summer has been really busy and wet here.  It has rained so much I keep forgetting we live in a desert.

So here is my picture overload.


Last day of Bear Lake fun...we were all very tired. 

General Conference activity.  Draw all the speakers ties/necklace.

Joshua making Easter cookies

These boys love to color eggs and frequently talk about how it should be easter year round. 

My little Samuel playing the greatest sport!!!!
Joshua has mad skills!!! Love this little boy! 
The Easter bunny came! 
Happy Birthday Samuel 
This is how they go down slides. 
Celebrating Joshua's graduation from kindergarten with fries and ice cream. 
This guy makes my heart so happy! 

There are no words! 

Happy Birthday Benjamin 
Three generations of Smith boys! 

Our first day at the Lake.  Samuel was confused by all the mud.  

Love my sister! I hate tubing but thought when in Rome. 

2 comments:

Jared, Karen, Daphne, Charlie, Lola, Jack, & McKay said...

Hey! Love the pictures. So sweet. Miss you guys!

Smith Family said...

Kare I love you! Can't wait to see you!

Blog Archive