And I seem to be salsa for mosquitos here in TN because I get a few new bites every day. Even if I don't go outside, just taking out the garbage or running errands. I think I just need to marinate myself in DEET to keep them off during these months. I think Matt's had two and Joshua has had one. I hate itching and have started stalking up on Benadryl and hydro-cortizone cream. Great stuff!
But this morning when I was working out my boys decided they needed to join in. They usually join in when I do yoga but this time was hilarious! They insisted on laying down and doing crunches with me. We laughed so hard! Then we danced to some angry girl music, as Matt would call it, and all was well again.
Being a mother is sometimes insurmountable, but sometimes it really just make me smile and helps me realize how grateful I am to have these little munchkins. I love these boys!


No comments:
Post a Comment