Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Privacy...

Hey friends and Family

We are going to make our blog private so if you would like to continue to stalk us please post your email address and I will make sure you can still stalk us! I will be close to blog to the public on Monday so let us know!

Thanks!

-Smith Family!

10 comments:

Haskell's said...

ebhaskell@gmail.com

Nikki Taylor said...

nikki.n.taylor@gmail.com

I MISS YOU GUYS!! I love reading your family updates. Hope everything is well! LOVE YA!

Russell and Emilie said...

emilie.dunn@eaglemail.ceu.edu

Emilie & Russell Scow

kmo said...

kelseymorgan13@gmail.com

Banana said...

readyeats@gmail.com

Anna

The Bredthauers said...

stacy.bredthauer@gmail.com

P.S. My blog shows that you still haven't accepted the invite I sent you. Do you need me to send it again?

Jeff and Hillaree said...

hillaree.childs@gmail.com

D.E.McClellan's said...

em.emilia@gmail.com Emily and David

Maddie said...

I'd love to keep reading!! winters.maddie@gmail.com

Carrie said...

Tony and Carrie
tcchandler@hotmail.com

Blog Archive