Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Update on Joshua...

If I had been a man I would of majored in neuroscience and then become a fantastic brain surgeon. I LOVE medicine, health, anatomy, physiology, microbiology, pathophysiology, and all the other sciences that has to do with the body. I am telling you this because I knew that my son didn't quite fit the RSV symptoms and it sounded like it could be something else.

Mainly I knew because I have had pneumonia, Bronchitis, and walking pneumonia several different times in my life. All before I graduated high school. So the doctors thought it was RSV....

the test results are in....


Joshua had a really bad ear infection and pneumonia. Not fun, he has been hacking himself to sleep every night for the past 3 nights. It has been awful! I hate not sleeping but what is worse than no sleep is having an extremely sick child, while having huge demands on your time. When it rains it really pours people.

But I have a better handle on things today. I have had a lot of time to think about everything and I am better now.

Just thought I would update all of you!

1 comment:

Josh and Tori Furlong said...

Oh I'm sorry Joshua's sick. Having sick a baby is so hard and you feel so helpless. Hope he gets better soon!!

Blog Archive