Weekly Quote

"You will experience great joy in life as you eradicate adult-onset pessimism and substitute childlike optimism."
-Elder Perkins

Here is to a new year of being more optimistic and more like my amazing children. They teach me everyday about how to be better.

Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Holidays



Madilyn & Rachel are pictured here helping us make gingerbread houses. Our gingerbread house is pictured below. I thought Matt & I did a good job but I think Rachel & Madilyn won.












To the left is Matt doing his first BBQ with no adult supervision. We went up to Eden before Thanksgiving and had a "sleepover" with Michelle & Joe. It was fun being able to get away for a little while.
The Christmas pictures are when we went to the temple to do some sealings and see the lights. Oddily enough I received intel that my cousin's baby came the day I wanted my baby to come. However, the good news is that I had a ton of temple workers stop me and tell me that I was the "cutest thing they have ever seen in the temple." I guess many pregnant women don't go to the temple.


1 comment:

Meg said...

Martiza! I'm so glad I found your blog. Erica Belnap found mine and then I saw you listed on hers! How are you? When exactly are you due? I'm due Feb. 2nd! And we are having a baby girl! Good luck with everything this month and let me know how it goes!

Blog Archive